By John MacBeath,Mike Younger
A universal Wealth of Learning takes a glance on the millennium improvement objectives that have been set out before everything of the century. applying a miles attaining set of case experiences from a wide percent of commonwealth international locations, this publication appears to be like at what the colonial legacy has left us with; and what we will be able to do to growth. Chapters speak about;
- Partnerships for management and studying
- Quality schooling and the Millennium improvement targets Revisited: Reflections, fact and destiny instructions.
- Assessing the effect of schooling zone coverage Reform in Low-Income international locations: constructing a complete, Intervention-Focused examine Programme
- Education of caliber for All: delusion or fact!
- Bridging the distance among learn, coverage and perform in Africa
- Transformative versions of perform improvement of lecturers
- Partnerships for prime and studying: The Contribution of the Centre for Commonwealth Education
This completely researched and complete textual content should be of serious curiosity and use to an individual serious about schooling, greater schooling, schooling coverage and research.
Read or Download A Common Wealth of Learning: Millennium Development Goals Revisited PDF
Similar education policy books
This quantity presents insightful research of ways better schooling engages with socially excluded groups. top researchers and commentators research the validity of the declare that universities might be lively facilitators of social mobility, establishing entry to the data economic climate for previously excluded teams.
Democracies continuously within the Making develops Barbara Thayer-Bacon’s relational and pluralistic democratic idea, in addition to interprets that socio-political philosophical idea into academic conception and proposals for faculty reform in American public colleges. John Dewey warned us in the past state can't wish to be a democracy sometime with out being attentive to the way it educates its younger destiny voters.
Exclusive historian and coverage analyst Maris Vinovskis examines federal K–12 schooling regulations, starting with the e-book of A kingdom in danger and targeting the nationwide schooling objectives, the USA 2000, pursuits 2000, and No baby Left Behind. as well as discussing key coverage debates, he additionally addresses the sensible points of imposing and comparing university and school room reforms.
A publication that explores the troublesome connection among schooling coverage and perform whereas pointing towards a extra fruitful dating, contained in the Black field of school room perform is a provocative culminating assertion from one among America’s such a lot insightful schooling students and leaders.
- Dystopia & Education (Studies in the Philosophy of Education)
- Toward an Imperfect Education: Facing Humanity, Rethinking Cosmopolitanism (Interventions: Education, Philosophy, and Culture)
- Between Caring & Counting: Teachers Take on Education Reform (Heritage)
- Republic of Noise: The Loss of Solitude in Schools and Culture
- Taking Measure of Charter Schools: Better Assessments, Better Policymaking, Better Schools (New Frontiers in Education)
- A History of Australian Schooling
Extra resources for A Common Wealth of Learning: Millennium Development Goals Revisited
A Common Wealth of Learning: Millennium Development Goals Revisited by John MacBeath,Mike Younger