By Zbigniew Darzynkiewicz,Mario Roederer,Hans J. Tanke
- Comprehensive presentation of cytometric tools protecting theoretical purposes, applicability, power pitfalls, and comparisions to substitute assays
- Discusses many new assays constructed because the past edition
- Presents fresh advancements in cytometric intrumentation/technology
Read or Download Cytometry: New Developments: 75 (Methods in Cell Biology) PDF
Similar genetics books
Plant Breeding studies offers state of the art stories on plant genetics and the breeding of every kind of vegetation through either conventional ability and molecular equipment. some of the vegetation broadly grown this present day stem from a really slender genetic base; figuring out and keeping crop genetic assets is essential to the safety of nutrients structures all over the world.
Targeting Saccharomyces cerevisiae, the second one version of Yeast Gene research represents an incredible transforming of the unique version, with many thoroughly new chapters and significant revisions to all earlier chapters. initially released almost immediately after finishing touch of the yeast genome series, the recent variation covers the various significant genome-wide ideas which were built for the reason that then equivalent to microarray research of transcription, artificial gene array reports, protein microarrays and chemical genetic techniques.
Organic DNA Sensor defines the which means of DNA sensing pathways and demonstrates the significance of the innate immune responses brought on by way of double stranded DNA (dsDNA) via its influencing services in affliction pathology and immune job of adjuvants for vaccines. even though mentioned in particular subsections of present books, dsDNA and its immunogenic homes hasn't ever obtained the full remedy given during this ebook.
During the last thirty years, a brand new systemic notion of existence has emerged on the vanguard of technological know-how. New emphasis has been given to complexity, networks, and styles of employer resulting in a singular form of 'systemic' considering. This quantity integrates the tips, versions, and theories underlying the platforms view of existence right into a unmarried coherent framework.
- Fungal Genomics: 4 (Applied Mycology and Biotechnology)
- The Oxford Handbook of the History of Eugenics (Oxford Handbooks)
- De la domestication à la transgénèse: Évolution des outils pour l'amélioration des plantes (Savoir faire) (French Edition)
- DNA Repair Enzymes: Cell, Molecular, and Chemical Biology (Methods in Enzymology)
- Eléments de génétique quantitative: 2e édition revue et augmentée (Mieux comprendre) (French Edition)
- Nutrition, Epigenetics and Health
Extra resources for Cytometry: New Developments: 75 (Methods in Cell Biology)
Cytometry: New Developments: 75 (Methods in Cell Biology) by Zbigniew Darzynkiewicz,Mario Roederer,Hans J. Tanke