By Agnes B. Fogo,Michael Kashgarian
Recognize and diagnose a variety of renal pathologic entities with Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology, third Edition. during this version, Drs. Agnes B. Fogo and Michael Kashgarian use hundreds of high quality illustrations to obviously depict the pathologic gains and scientific manifestations of either common and infrequent renal disorders. huge updates to the textual content retain you present with the information you wish for medical perform or carrying on with schooling and certification.
- More than seven-hundred images of sunshine, immunofluorescence, and electron microscopy for every diagnostic entity with correlations to medical presentation and pathogenesis.
- Focused, exact discussions on key attribute pathologic findings and prognostic, pathogenetic, and etiologic info.
- An in-depth examination of pathophysiology, scientific displays, and the most recent evidence-based practices.
- User-friendly format good points tables and sidebars with key issues and differential diagnoses, and chapters that come with concise, templated discussions in regards to the etiology and pathogenesis of the sickness.
- Consult this identify in your favourite e-reader, behavior swift searches, and alter font sizes for optimum readability.
- A new chapter describing a logical method of differential diagnosis.
- New insights into pathogenesis and class of diseases.
- New coverage of getting older and the kidney, endemic illnesses, transplant, lupus-related kidney illnesses, Mesoamerican nephropathy, ApolL1-related nephropathies, C3 glomerulopathies, and thrombotic microangiopathies.
- Recent results of consensus meetings on vasculitides and renal neoplasia.
Read or Download Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology E-Book PDF
Similar internal medicine_1 books
Escrito por pesquisadores do Duke scientific Researc Institute, esta obra é referência indispensável para a compreensão e aplicação de resultados de estudos clínicos para estudantes, pesquisadores e profissionais da área da saúde. Para tanto, descreve a evolução da pesquisa clínica, apresenta uma visão abrangente de suas fases e revisa os princípios básicos, operacionais e suas melhores práticas.
This publication fills a tremendous hole within the literature via supplying complete instructions for the care of male sufferers during the lifecycle and throughout healthcare settings. committed completely to enhancing men’s well-being, this e-book serves as an available, sensible reference for clinicians treating those sufferers.
Present thoughts in grownup severe Care deals state of the art info at the most modern concerns dealing with ICU practitioners. it's up to date each year and is used as a better half to the present thoughts path held every year on the serious Care Congress. each one bankruptcy specializes in scientific demanding situations instantly pertinent to the severe care practitioner.
This ebook presents a concise, up to date evaluate on homonymous field of regard defects, and particularly homonymous hemianopia. All elements of the topic are lined, from anatomy and pathophysiology to prognosis and administration. Emphasis is put on useful concerns and significant advances in ophthalmology, neurology, imaging options, and psychology.
- Handbook of Critical and Intensive Care Medicine
- Diagnostic Imaging: Brain E-Book
- Progressive Brain Disorders in Childhood
- 2016 Pocket Guide for Asthma Management and Prevention: For Adults and Children Older than 5 Years: A Pocket Guide for Health Professionals
Extra info for Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology E-Book
Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology E-Book by Agnes B. Fogo,Michael Kashgarian