By David Rae,Catherine L. Wang
This ebook explores the advance of the swiftly evolving box of entrepreneurial studying through bringing jointly contributions from a global crew of researchers, who provide new knowing of its rising improvement and its capability scope for the long run. utilizing the 3 domain names of conception, schooling, and learning-in-practice, this booklet bargains differing and complementary views on entrepreneurial studying:
- Conceptual paintings which studies and summarises earlier paintings within the box and advances theoretical realizing of entrepreneurial studying study, allowing a evaluate of the advance of study during this quarter through the years.
- Applied paintings round entrepreneurship schooling which develops realizing of training and studying practices in academic and institutional contexts.
- Exploration of studying in ‘real’ company contexts, together with new enterprise production, relations enterprise and small company improvement, and ‘intrapreneurial’ studying in better businesses.
Using international views, originating from the various cultural contexts of the united states, united kingdom, Nordic and chinese language views, the chapters converge to deal with concerns, questions and possibilities for the long run improvement of entrepreneurial studying. This e-book may be of curiosity to educators and researchers within the parts of entrepreneurship, firm schooling and entrepreneurial improvement, in addition to coverage makers and company suggestion and aid agencies.
Read or Download Entrepreneurial Learning: New Perspectives in Research, Education and Practice (Routledge Studies in Entrepreneurship) PDF
Similar hr & personnel management books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2011 im Fachbereich BWL - own und employer, observe: 1,0, Leibniz Akademie Hannover - Verwaltungs- und Wirtschaftsakademie Hannover, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Die vorliegende Arbeit beschäftigt sich mit dem Thema „Frauen führen anders – eine Kooperation auf Augenhöhe“.
Meditation is a straightforward and sensible job which could increase our lives and paintings in innumerable methods. It permits us to attach extra deeply to ourselves and others and to the surroundings. during this e-book, John P. Miller, knowledgeable within the box of holistic schooling, appears to be like at mediation and the way it may be built-in into one’s paintings and way of life.
What do company institution graduates research, and the way important is it for handling within the daily, messy fact of firms? What does it suggest to use 'best practice', or to soak up 'evidence-based administration' and what sort of pondering does this indicate? In Rethinking administration, Chris Mowles argues that many administration classes nonetheless principally imagine a linear and predictable international, whilst adventure tells us that the other is the case.
This ebook analyses managerial responses and other people administration thoughts and procedures followed to accommodate the demanding situations imposed via the worldwide monetary predicament (GFC). It examines how key actors within the procedure exercised strategic offerings in a given strategic atmosphere, in addition to how they spoke back and built suggestions during this globally built-in undefined, in an rising marketplace context.
- Chefsache Betriebskita: Betriebskindertagesstätten als unternehmerischer Erfolgsfaktor (German Edition)
- Personalmarketing: Anspruch und Wirklichkeit (German Edition)
- Nachhaltigkeit flexibler Personaleinsatzstrategien für kleinere und mittlere Unternehmen (German Edition)
- Implementing Proactive Environmental Management: Lessons Learned from Best Commercial Practice (2001)
- Wired to Care: How Companies Prosper When They Create Widespread Empathy
- The Workforce Engagement Equation: A Practitioner’s Guide to Creating and Sustaining High Performance
Additional resources for Entrepreneurial Learning: New Perspectives in Research, Education and Practice (Routledge Studies in Entrepreneurship)
Entrepreneurial Learning: New Perspectives in Research, Education and Practice (Routledge Studies in Entrepreneurship) by David Rae,Catherine L. Wang